- Ph.D., International Trade and Computational Economics, Purdue University
- M.S., Economics, Purdue University
- M.S., Applied Economics, The Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland College Park
- Mobile Electric Power Plant, Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit (CNATTU) North Island
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician, Naval Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Pensacola
- International Economist, Office of Economics, U.S. International Trade Commission
- Congressional Intern, U.S. House of Representatives
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician (Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist), 7th Fleet, U.S. Navy
- Chief Representative and Regional Manager, IndustryStock.com/Deutche Medien Verlag GmbH
- Representative in North China, LIQUI MOLY GmbH
Organized Conferences and Sessions
- Advances in Parameter Estimates and Structural Identification in Applied General Equilibrium Models (June, 2020), with Zeynep Akgul.
- The 1st Seminar on Bridging the Gap between CGE and NQTMs: Recent Methods in Global Trade for Appl. Policy Analysis (June, 2021), with Costas Arkolakis.
- The 2nd Seminar on Bridging the Gap between CGE and NQTMs: Global Trade and Climate Change (June, 2022), with Costas Arkolakis.
- Founded Chinese Economists Club - an academic platform for Chinese-speaking economists and social scientists in the world.
- Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese
- Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) - level 5