Chinese Economists Club (CEC)
The Chinese Economists Club (CEC) (Linkedin) is an academic platform for Chinese-speaking economists and social scientists from everywhere in the world. CEC is originally derived from the audio discussions on Clubhouse and opens to invited economists and social scientists only.
The CEC membership is typically by invitation and nomination from a fellow member. While most of our members are faculties and doctoral researchers who conduct economic and social scientific research in academia, our members also include research data scientists in emerging and inter-disciplinary scientific fields working at Google, Facebook and Amazon. We also welcome those who will potentially bring great economic insights to our discussions and be contributors to session topics. Members can choose to list a published profile at the CEC.
Our next topics
- What is the CEC about ? - 什么是CEC？
- Who to Invite and How to Get "Outsider" Involved? - 该邀请谁及如何让"局外人"参与？
- Structural Econometrics and Machine Learning - 结构计量经济学与机器学习
- Nutrition and Health Economics - 营养学和健康经济学
- Economics of Artificial Intelligence - 人工智能经济学
- The Prospects of Future International Trade Studies - 未来国际贸易研究的前景
- Who are your moderator and speaker? - 谁是你心目中的主持人与发言人？
- Agricultural and Resource Economics - 农业与资源经济学
- Computable General Equilibrium Models & Gravity Models - 可计算一般均衡模型和引力模型
- Climate Change, What It Matters, and How Do we Measure? - 气候变化、重要性及我们如何衡量？